Bringing the UK's Premier AX Club Together

Ruffgeezer
Site Admin
Topic Author

Rules for the freecycle section of the forum. READ ME FIRST.

Sat May 31, 2008 5:34 pm

1) Post titles should appear: Item Description / Location

2)The item(s) in your post MUST work or be of some use.

3) The items must be free.

4) There is to be no bumping of topics.

5) Postage can be offered by the owner of the items, but that is at their discretion, if it is not mention, assume the item is collect only.

This section is experimental at the moment, if it doesn't work out, it will be removed.
Last edited by Ruffgeezer on Sat May 31, 2008 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Custom Sticker Service! Click Me.

"He's nice now but he WAS an asshole. Just 'cause a piece of shit dries up and stops smelling, doesn't mean it's not still a piece of shit."

muthawhat
Paid Member

Sat May 31, 2008 5:54 pm

brilliant idea! my wife and i are members of freecycle and its been amazing!
Gareth R wrote:
'smash the shit out of it' is hardly tech info lol

Ryanmt wrote:
if you've got the financial skills of a 3rd world country start putting a few quid to one side soon!

j_a_t_33
Euro Style Ratman!

Sat May 31, 2008 7:07 pm

freecycle is awesome, my sis uses ity all the time to bump old crap off and get freebies!!

still dont see how its easy enough to put a section like this in which wont be used all that much but not project section.

I'm not trying to start an arguement, seriously i'm not, just a little confused and disapointed I guess.

Ryanmt
Site Admin

Sat May 31, 2008 7:23 pm

A project section will come i promise and ive been looking into it, at the moment just having a run of the mill forum is taking a bit of a back seat. My intention is to have some sort of blog mod that ive seen on other forums. You have a link to your project post under your name. Bonus of having the new server is that we can host pictures for you guys which ide like to setup. Ive even considered setting up a separate website just to let people host projects on which i thought would be cool.

Problem is that
a) theres not quite anything that does the job
b) the forum is out of date, its running on phpBB2, phpBB3 is out now and im waiting for the garage mod to be made compatible as its currently in development and from what ive seen it has a project blog built in. Will be a massive massive update though, basically everything will change on the forum.. loads loads loads more features and i want to make sure that it wont be more of a pain in the arse than a good thing.
Converted VTS/106 gti looms by post for any make or model of AX. Also ecu unlocking avaliable if required. PM for more information, can arrange engine fitting if required!

Toby1
Paid Member

Sat May 31, 2008 8:32 pm

This section is an awesome idea!! will be haing a clear out sooon!!

j_a_t_33
Euro Style Ratman!

Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:23 am

Awesome, all I needed to hear :D