Well i will regret doing this and i really wouldn't want part ways with it, but now i simply just dont get the time to use it and i would much rather prefer someone else to enjoy it or make something of it instead of it being covered up on my drive doing nothing.
first off i am not going to spruce this advert up and tell you its 100% 'MINT' its not!, its a M reg car that was used as trackday car/ road legal car, the body work isn't mint there is dinks,dents and odd mark on it, but does polish up well considering. the shell isnt at its best but it really does have some life left in it and has all the good parts needed for someone to enjoy.
for the paid members of the AXOC you can see the project thread here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=21722
which shows everything that has been done.
but for the none paid members i will give a brief run down on spec:Engine & Suspension
- Fresh 12 months MOT ( expires june 4th 2016) no TAX due to new laws
- Shell is on 99.897 which is shown on the clocks
- C2 1.6 16v engine: was fitted by Ryan on here along with loom,was on 58k miles at the time, so the engine is on around 65k at a guess now.
has only ever being ran on Fuch Titan Pro S oil in my hands, has had fresh oil,plugs and filters on Jan 6 2015. and will come with the new remaining oil for the new owner if they feel like servicing it again.
- Ceramic coated 4-2-1 manifold: was pink but obviously now has faded
- Full scorpion stainless steel exhaust (no Cat) with polyurethane exhaust mounts.
- Top strut brace
- BMC carbon induction kit
- Remapped ECU
- Colin Satchells Satchshift: would probably need adjusting to suit you but i liked the slightly longer shift
- Colins lightweight bottom pulley and alternator pulley + new genuine tensioner fitted Jan 2015
- Powerflex engine mount fitted
- Brand new VTS radiator and slimline fan fitted in September 2011
- Bilstein Group N front and rear shocks (purchased new has probably less then 1k miles use if that)
- Faulkner 155lb Springs + saxo cups included but not fitted
- Hel Braided front and rear brake lines
- Mintex 1144 front pads and Brembo drilled and grooved discs: Both have plenty of meat left on them
- Polybushed Front wishbone mountsInterior
- Fully stripped out
- Sparco Sprint bucket seat (purchased new) + OMP 4 point harness
- Carbon firbe door cards with pull handles
- Water Temp gauge + Oil pressure gauge (not plumbed in but does come with all parts to do so)
- Electric windows still work and has been relocated to the ash tray
- it does have holes in the floor pan where a roll cage has been fitted (which never saw the road) and since been removed and available in my other thread.
i have will have probably missed aload of things out but any questions then please feel free to get in touch via PM or post below and i will try my best to answer.
car is located in the Stoke on trent (ST7 area) 10 mins from JN16 of the M6NOW SOLD!